Technology Exchange Developer Day fee will provide:
- Access to the event sessions, and demos and technology previews
- A complementary 1-year developer license to vSphere Standard product.
Conference fee is $249/person.
How to Register
- Click on the "Register Now" button below. It will take you to the VMworld Registration site. While this event shares the registration process with the VMworld 2009 conference, note that the attendees for this event are encouraged but NOT required to attend the VMworld event.
- If you haven't already, you will be asked to create a VMworld account to begin the registration process. The option to register for Technology Exchange Developer Day will appear during the VMworld registration process. If you have already registered for VMworld 2009, you can register for Technology Exchange Developer Day by logging into your VMworld account and selecting the option for to register for Technology Exchange Developer Day.
- Attendees are encouraged, but not required to attend VMworld 2009.
- The roadmap update session is available only to TAP Program members and requires that you register using their company email address.
- 50% refund - Cancellations received until close of business August 7, 2009
- No refunds will be given after August 7, 2009.